Create a Project to organize all your product choices in one place so you can track progress on energy and water savings, gather documentation and streamline the procurement process.
Note: You must create an account before you can create and save projects
Step 1: Find the products you are looking to analyze for compliance and click the add to button under the product name.
Step 2: You will be given the choice to Create a project or you can add to an existing project.
Step 3: To view your projects, select Projects Tab in the upper right of your screen. Select your project from the list. You can build as many projects as you wish.
Step 4: Fill out the Project and Product information.
- Project Name (This can always be edited by the user)
- Project Size
- Zip / Postal Code
- Unit Price
- SFTool.ecomedes.com does not provide pricing information. Unit pricing can be found by searching the relevant “Where to Buy” product section of the GPC.
Procurement Guidelines / Rating Systems
- Federal Green Procurement Guidelines
- Green Rating Systems
- USGBC - LEED v2009 and v4
- GBI - GreenGlobes
- ILFI - Living Building Challenge
- Delos - WELL Building Standard